Unlike waxing, SugarBrig allows for a smooth and almost painless removal without the heat, rip, and breakage caused by waxing. SugarBrig Products contain no chemicals, 100% All Natural. It Cleans up easily with WARM WATER and no extra equipment like heaters required. SugarBrig CAN remove those stubborn ingrown hairs as short as 1/4 inch longNo strips. No breakage of the hair. No rip effect. Just a smooth, clean, bare and Happy Client! SugarBrig products are the best! They are CHEMICAL FREE. An all natural solution for today’s Green and Organic Movements.
What are the differences between SugarBrig, Honey Sugar, and Wax?
- Applied hot to the skin (causing pain and swelling that can last for days)
- Are resin-based (chemicals), therefore wax residue is removed using heavy oil-based products, leaving you greasy and sticky
- Removed against hair-growth (causing breakage and pain)
- Skin can only tolerate 1 or 2 passes to remove hair (leaving you to tweeze leftovers)
- Only 2 levels of hardness; Regular and Tropical
- Heater is used to keep the Honey Sugar warm
- Applied soft but cools and hardens quickly, causing pain
- Applied thick and quickly, with the balls of the fingers, causing the hair to be pulled when sculpting
- 4 different levels of hardness (allows for more control)
- 100% natural (you can eat it!)
- Easy to clean up with water
- Removed with the hair growth
- Can go over and over areas to remove even stubborn hair
- Is applied cool (no pain or swelling)
- Applied to the body -slowly- with the tips of the fingers to allow SugarBrig paste to glide on naturally
- Can remove hair as short as 1/16th of an inch
- SugarBrig gently exfoliates as it removes only dead skin, whereas waxing can remove live skin
- SugarBrig Paste will not breed bacteria. There is never “double dipping” with SugarBrig
Experience the SugarBrig difference!!